- The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1. The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology, and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times. This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
- If there are no terrain obstacles, you can easily observe people or things 6 miles away by using it.
- The built-in night vision function allows you to use it normally at night.
- Turn on autofocus and blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times. Its performance is even much better than most astronomical telescopes with thousands of dollars.
- The shell is made of a titanium alloy with higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust, and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers: a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
- Compatible mobile phone: iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
MONOCULAR TELESCOPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnification: 10-300X
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 1.1 pounds
- 1x 10-300X40mm Monocular
- 1x Smartphone Adapter
- 1x Extendable Tripod
- 1x Storage bag
- 1x Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers
- 1x Portable rope
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- Beauty is everywhere! Let's capture them, record them, and share it with all other people!
WHY SHOP WITH US?
✅100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cayyogo truly believes we carry some of the most innovative products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do what it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
CAYYOGO 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST:
- WorldWide shipping.
- save up to 50% OFF
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support
- Order yours today and save up to 50% OFF - FREE SHIPPING ON $50+ Let's Keep and Touch!
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Cayyogo we believe our products are truly one of a kind and have 100% confidence in them. This means we're able to proudly offer a satisfaction guarantee across our entire stock for the first 30 days after purchase. If you bought something and feel it's not for you, simply shoot us an email and we'll make it right. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Remember: our order volume is extremely high, shipping time may be 1-4 week longer. - read our Shipping for need assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.